- Main parties agree to funding transparency measures - ANSA
- India: Italian released by Maoist rebels - Adnkronos CultureAndMedia
- Threatened mayor retracts resignation - ANSA
- Plan to slash MP numbers approved (ansa.it)
- Monti to Tackle Italy Corruption as Scandals Topple Politicians - Bloomberg
- Euro Zone: Italy 3-Year Yields Seen Jumping at Auction - Business News - CNBC
- European stocks stage tentative recovery (ft.com)
Bipartisan Senate Passed Keystone Bill, Obama Will Veto Anyway - President Obama is constantly chiding Congress to work in a bipartisan fashion, but what he really wants is for Republicans to cave in to his demands. So i...