- Main parties agree to funding transparency measures - ANSA
- India: Italian released by Maoist rebels - Adnkronos CultureAndMedia
- Threatened mayor retracts resignation - ANSA
- Plan to slash MP numbers approved (ansa.it)
- Monti to Tackle Italy Corruption as Scandals Topple Politicians - Bloomberg
- Euro Zone: Italy 3-Year Yields Seen Jumping at Auction - Business News - CNBC
- European stocks stage tentative recovery (ft.com)
Farm Bill Irks Conservatives with Food Stamp Allocations - Heritage: “The Farm Bill is like Christmastime for central planners … it’s a nightmare for anyone with free market principles."